As a boutique intellectual property law firm in the Philippines, Aumento & Associates Law Office has patent lawyers, trademark attorneys and patent agents actively engaged in prosecution and maintenance work in the areas of trademarks and patents. With decades of combined experience as patent lawyers, trademark attorneys and patent agents, Aumento & Associates Law Office delivers excellent service to local and international clients.
Aumento & Associates Law Office has an extensive experience in handling litigation matters in the areas of trademarks, patents and copyright such as Inter Partes cases before the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines and cases before regular courts involving infringement and unfair competition. The firm is likewise involved in enforcement actions in the Philippines, including implementation of border control measures.
Below is a quick summary of services being offered by Aumento & Associates.
- Trademark prosecution and maintenance
- Trademark searches and clearance
- Patent drafting and registration (invention, utility model and industrial design)
- Inter Partes cases and administrative proceedings
- Litigation involving trademark and copyright infringement and unfair competition
- Patent infringement litigation
- Intellectual Property Rights protection and enforcement
- Border control measures
- IP annuity service
- Copyright registration
- Matters involving food and drug-related laws
- Licensing, franchising and technology transfer
- Due diligence and audits of IP portfolios
- Other intellectual property matters