Aumento IP Law Firm is proud to claim that it has one of the most experienced patents teams among intellectual property firms in the Philippines. Its patent professionals are among the leading individuals in the field of patents in the Philippines based on their vast exposure to patent-related work and their collective experience in this field.
The skills, knowledge and capabilities of the attorneys and patent agents of Aumento IP Law Firm in all aspects of patent practice enable the law firm to successfully obtain the broadest possible scope of patent rights and enforce these rights aggressively against infringers. The firm helps clients maintain these rights by closely monitoring maintenance deadlines using state of the art software.
The attorneys and patent agents of Aumento IP Law Firm assist patent owners in protecting their patent. The patent owner enjoys exclusive rights during the term of the patent. These exclusive rights may be any of the following:
- Where the subject matter of a patent is a product, to restrain, prohibit and prevent any unauthorized person or entity from making, using, offering for sale, selling or importing the product.
- Where the subject matter of a patent is a process, to restrain, prevent or prohibit any unauthorized person or entity from manufacturing, dealing in, using, selling or offering for sale, or importing any product obtained directly or indirectly from such process.
The patentees also have the right to assign or transfer the patent by succession, and to conclude licensing contracts for the same. Exploiting any of these exclusive rights without authorization from the patentee during the life of the patent constitutes an infringing act.
The attorneys and patent agents of Aumento IP Law Firm, including its lawyers, are well- equipped to handle all patent-related concerns of patent owners.
Summary of Services for Patents
- Drafting of patent specifications and claims
- Preparation and filing of patent applications including industrial designs and utility models
- Preparation and filing of national phase entry applications in the Philippines and foreign countries based on a PCT international application
- Prosecution of patent applications, industrial designs and utility models
- Conducting patent searches, namely, equivalent patent searches, prior art searches, freedom to market searches
- Recordal of changes involving patent rights (assignments, change of name and address, mergers)
- Registration of licensing agreements involving patents, industrial designs and utility models
- Maintenance of patents and industrial design rights
- Enforcement of patent, industrial and utility model